Your Source For Pantry Information
important information for you
When is the pantry open?
Food Distribution Dates and Times
The food pantry's distribution is always the second Monday of the month, and the Tuesday following that Monday.
Distrubutions will be on the following dates in 2021:
- Monday, September 13th and Tuesday, September 14th
- Monday, October 11th and Tuesday, October 12th
- Monday, November 8th and Tuesday, November 9th
- Monday, December 13th and Tuesday, December 14th
Our hours have changed as of August 2020
Monday: 8:00 am to Noon
Tuesday: 8:00 am to 11:00 am.
We are open for food distribution during the pandemic!
We have now implemented a temporary drive-thru system for your protection and the protection of our volunteers.
Before You Come To The Drive-Thru Pantry:
- Have your mask on when you approach our volunteers in line.
- Have your trunk or back area of your vehicle empty so we can put food in it.
Assistants are not supposed to put food in your cab or passenger compartment to minimize exposure and maintain social distancing. We will not be able to give you food if your trunk area is not cleaned out for us to put your food in.
- Stay in your car. You will not need to get out.
- Bathrooms at Five Loaf House are closed. You will not be able to use the indoor facilities. Please be sure that you plan for this before you leave to come to the pantry.
- Pull into the side parking area at the direction of our assistants.
- Follow the cones and pull around to the porch where our assistant will ask for your information.
Do not get out of your car, but have your ID ready to show them.
- Pull forward to the location our assistants will show you for loading your food.
- Pop your trunk or back hatch and our assistants will load your food.
Then off you go, it's that easy!
need emergency food?
First Time Help
Are your cupboards bare with no food to get by? If you have never been to the pantry before, let us help you with emergency food and get you registered for our monthly distribution. Fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as we are able. Include your phone number in the message if you would like us to call you back.
what you need to bring
How To Sign Up For Montly Help
On your first visit to the TOMEC Food Pantry at Five Loaf House, be sure to bring the following:
- Your Photo ID (government, driver's license, military)
- A current Utility Bill with your current correct address.
(gas, water, electric, etc. )
- We will also need to know the number of people living in your household. (# of Adults & # of Children)
- You will be asked to complete an income form also, so we will need to know your weekly, monthly or yearly income.
This information will be compared to income thresholds set by the state of Pennsylvania to see if you are eligible for regular food distributions.
All of this will normally take less than 5 minutes.
Monday thru Wednesday
8:00 am - 11:00am
8:00 am - Noon,
Tuesday (after 2nd Monday)
8:00 am - 11:00 am
for first time clients
email us at email@example.com or leave a message at
(as Five Loaf House is not staffed constantly, allow 24 hours for a call back.)
The TOMEC Food Pantry is located in the Five Loaf House in Pocono Pines, PA.
Our physical address is:
133 Firehouse Rd.
Pocono Pines, PA 18350